What Is A Starter Replacement
A starter is an electrical motor that is connected to the battery. It's role is to set the engine (i.e. pistons, crankshaft, etc.) in motion when you turn the ignition switch on. Once the engine starts and is in motion, the starter's job is complete. If the starter goes bad, the engine will not crank properly or may not crank at all when you turn the ignition key on.
Signs That You Need A Starter Replacement
- Car is not starting when turning the ignition key.
- Hear a loud clicking sound when turning the ignition key, but the engine does not start.
- Very noisy when trying to turn on your car.
How Important Is This Service
The starters main role is to set your car's engine into motion so that you can drive it. When the starter fails, the engine's components won't be set into motion and as a result your car will not be able to be used.
Notes About This Service
- We will replace your faulty, old, starter with a new, high-quality starter.
- We will test drive your car to ensure it is getting enough power.
- A vehicle inspection is performed after the starter replacement has been performed.