What Is A Check Engine Light Is On Inspection
The check engine light is illuminated. This often happens because the gas cap isn't tight enough. Ensure your gas cap is tightened until it clicks. If the light is still on, this service is just what you need. One of our expert mobile mechanics will come to you to properly diagnose and assess the issue. We will perform a full car inspection and if our mechanic can't fix it on the spot, we will provide a cost and parts breakdown to you to ensure you understand what the problem is, how it will be fixed, and how much it will cost.
Signs That You Need A Check Engine Light Is On Inspection
- Loose or damaged gas cap.
- Faulty oxygen sensor.
- Failing catalytic converter.
- Faulty mass airflow sensor.
- Bad spark plugs and wires.
How Important Is This Service
A blinking illuminated check engine light indicates a critical issue, whereas a solid light reflects a non-emergency situation. If you've identified that the illuminated light is not because of a loose gas cap, it's highly recommended that a mechanic diagnoses the issue as soon as possible. Otherwise, your car can incur serious damages which can be even more costly in the long-term.
Notes About This Service
- We will use a computerized scanner appropriate for your vehicle to identify the error.
- A vehicle inspection will be performed.
- Please keep in mind that some repairs cannot be done mobile. If an inspection occurs and the recommendation is to take the car to a repair shop, the inspection fee will still be charged.